*sigh*

NSFW Jun. 23rd, 2008 11:19 pm
oceansedge: (Default)
[personal profile] oceansedge
Anyone know anything about making Outlook (2003) jump through hoops...

All I wanted to do was create an email form on the desktop for fault reporting on the software...

But this is alluding me.

So much for being the bright geeky girl in the office.

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-24 08:22 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
try this one?
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102770341033.aspx?pid=CE011869221033

Nivasi

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-24 08:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nivasi.livejournal.com
you want a topalt report?

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-24 08:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] oceansedge.livejournal.com
Looks like this could be useful..

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-25 07:03 pm (UTC)
rowyn: (Default)
From: [personal profile] rowyn
I have no useful insights to offer, but I would like to say that my bank is still using the exact same email form, complete with erroenous prompts (like having our old name stored instead of the post-merger one) that we've been using since at least 2000. Because no one in the bank OR at our IT company actually knows how to do anything with it.

Obviously, most of us aren't using Outlook 2003. >:) But you're not the only one mystified by email forms!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-06-26 09:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] oceansedge.livejournal.com
S'ok... I think Ive found a bit of a kludge that will do what I want it to do, even if it is a bit unelegent.

Profile

oceansedge: (Default)
oceansedge

May 2017

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21 222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags