Been a nice day (despite the wind and wet and almost snow that's been blowing about - that's usual for St John's in November).
We missed seeing the guy about the dog - James will just have to call them on Monday (like many guys especially aspies I know he hates phones). But we did pick up an empty computer chassis and power supply, and some new speakers for my machine, we visited the hot tub place - thinking about renovations later on with some land profits, we tooled around Sears for a bit, then went to the liquidation reseller place - got a couple of bits of junk there - a sonic jewelry cleaner and 13 steel painted water bottles we plan to etch for my staff Christmas presents, then we had the munchies - so we decided to skip on the going home first part and did date night at Montanas - love the sauce they serve with sweet potatoe fries, stopped at Home Depot after and found some nice tile samples to try in the laser machine - for coasters, and some very nice oak and birch ply for making signs and jigs, and some breathing masks to protect the guys when they pull out the moldy shower.
Not a lot of work done, and we didn't get to Dominions to get flower bulbs to plant (although I doubt tomorrow will be dry enough to work the garden - and the dogs will just dig em up anyway), but - it was a good day, between actually having time to get my hair done yesterday, and just goofing off today - I feel more or less calm and human again.
Monday I'll be back at it, and I expect by Tuesday I'll be ready to leave the country with a clear head and a clean desk.
We missed seeing the guy about the dog - James will just have to call them on Monday (like many guys especially aspies I know he hates phones). But we did pick up an empty computer chassis and power supply, and some new speakers for my machine, we visited the hot tub place - thinking about renovations later on with some land profits, we tooled around Sears for a bit, then went to the liquidation reseller place - got a couple of bits of junk there - a sonic jewelry cleaner and 13 steel painted water bottles we plan to etch for my staff Christmas presents, then we had the munchies - so we decided to skip on the going home first part and did date night at Montanas - love the sauce they serve with sweet potatoe fries, stopped at Home Depot after and found some nice tile samples to try in the laser machine - for coasters, and some very nice oak and birch ply for making signs and jigs, and some breathing masks to protect the guys when they pull out the moldy shower.
Not a lot of work done, and we didn't get to Dominions to get flower bulbs to plant (although I doubt tomorrow will be dry enough to work the garden - and the dogs will just dig em up anyway), but - it was a good day, between actually having time to get my hair done yesterday, and just goofing off today - I feel more or less calm and human again.
Monday I'll be back at it, and I expect by Tuesday I'll be ready to leave the country with a clear head and a clean desk.
