... and

Oct. 15th, 2014 06:57 pm
oceansedge: (Verandah)
[personal profile] oceansedge
Ooooooooooo and I almost forgot...

There's a shiny new website... Arthcwtch is home, right now it's the hub of all our various activities, as it grows we'll add friends and neighbours and interesting things in.

(and I'm terribly proud of myself for learning how to hand code drop down menus with css ... yeah W3C counts 26 problems - I suspect that's the use of tables for separation, I'll fix it. But for the moment - it's shiny! and I'm hella proud of myself *preens*)

... and
This is the latest property I'm dreaming about. Barns and workshops and garages galore which I need more than I need house space. House is smaller - easier to clean without being tiny. And acres and acres of fields for sheep and alpacas and heeland coos. And beautiful beach ocean frontage for my beloved dog. All for an exceptionally good price - even for Nova Scotia.

Now I think there should be pie with the soup....

Originally posted to: The Plan® comment there or here

Profile

oceansedge: (Default)
oceansedge

May 2017

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21 222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags