Mornings with CBC Radio 3
Oct. 17th, 2014 03:11 pmheheh.... I *love* this...
The David Bowie Paper Doll
If that doesn't float your boat, try a little Freddie Mercury in a Habs Hat
But in other news.... I feel old.
Looked this morning at the full line up for the Halifax Pop Explosion: "The biggest music event east of Montreal kicks off next week, and features a solid mixture of big-name international touring acts, beloved Canadian staples and interesting up-and-comers."
And I don't recognize a single name on the list.
<--------- old phart
Originally posted to: The Plan® comment there or here
The David Bowie Paper Doll
If that doesn't float your boat, try a little Freddie Mercury in a Habs Hat
But in other news.... I feel old.
Looked this morning at the full line up for the Halifax Pop Explosion: "The biggest music event east of Montreal kicks off next week, and features a solid mixture of big-name international touring acts, beloved Canadian staples and interesting up-and-comers."
And I don't recognize a single name on the list.
<--------- old phart
Originally posted to: The Plan® comment there or here
